I purchased a pendant that was promoted by Carnivals representative of the off shore Jewelers including Royal Jewelers.

He had seminars explaining the history of the mine and stones. The offer included an omega necklace at a discounted price. He would meet you there to assist the sale. I went back a few years later to see if I could get some Earrings only to find out the they didn't carry them any more.

I just recently called the Mark Henry company and found out that they didn't know anything about it (which I cant believe that a scam of this size wouldn't be known of) and didn't recognize the stone or setting.

The stone was told to us that it would appreciate greatly in a very short time. If it had been real it would be very valuable now.

Carnival as far as I am concerned is just as accountable as Royal Jewelers.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of royal jewelers pendant from Royal Jewelers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30000 and wants Royal Jewelers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Royal Jewelers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Royal Jewelers?

Comments