Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur

I purchased a pendant that was promoted by Carnivals representative of the off shore Jewelers including Royal Jewelers.

He had seminars explaining the history of the mine and stones. The offer included an omega necklace at a discounted price. He would meet you there to assist the sale. I went back a few years later to see if I could get some Earrings only to find out the they didn't carry them any more.

I just recently called the Mark Henry company and found out that they didn't know anything about it (which I cant believe that a scam of this size wouldn't be known of) and didn't recognize the stone or setting.

The stone was told to us that it would appreciate greatly in a very short time. If it had been real it would be very valuable now.

Carnival as far as I am concerned is just as accountable as Royal Jewelers.

Review about: Royal Jewelers Pendant.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Royal Jewelers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

BESTREPLICA.SR Fraudulent site that sell Rolex SCAM FAKE.SITE Bestreplica "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..." Read more Agape Diamonds Ring Repair Review Agape Diamonds "My husband and i purchased my wedding set from Agape in 2012. Ive had to send my engagement ring back for a loose stone which was fixed no issues. Then..." Read more Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Malleries "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds!I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more